- Cameron Hodges, a recent Biophysics graduate, has joined our group!
- Katie Kruk from Grand Valley State University will be doing a REU with us this summer. Welcome, Katie!
- Two of our undergraduates graduated this semester:
Congratulations to Alan (B.S. Cellular and Molecular Biology, Spanish) and Reidi (B.S. Microbiology)!
- Alan has accepted an offer to attend dental school at the University of Michigan in the Fall. Congratulations, Alan!
- Former graduate student, Dr. Joel Revalee, published his paper titled: "Tethered Particle Motion Reveals that LacI·DNA Loops Coexist with a Competitor-Resistant but Apparently Unlooped Conformation" in Biophysical Journal. Congratulations, Joel!
- Thaige Gompa joins the group as a summer REU student. Welcome, Thaige!
- Reidi Shpuza joins the group. Welcome, Reidi!
- Julia passed her candidacy exam and is now officially a PhD Candidate. Congratulations, Julia!
- Joel successfully defended this dissertation titled Changing the DNA Sequence Alters the Kinetics of Protein-Mediated DNA Looping. Congratulations, Dr. Revalee!
- Molly Liebeskind joins the group. Welcome, Molly!
- Dr. Rudra Kafle joins the group. Welcome, Rudra!
- Krishnan Raghunathan has left for a post-doctoral position with Prof. Sara Veatch (Lab Webpage).
- Julia Bourg has officially joined the group. Welcome, Julia!
- Our paper on dynamics of DNA inside Dicty has been accepted
- Our paper on Axial Force Optical Tweezer has been published and is available online
- Our review article on biomechanical gene regulation is currently available online.
- Joshua Milstein has recently joined the Physics faculty at the University of Toronto. (Lab Webpage)
- Yih-Fan Chen has accepted a faculty position in the Department of
Biomedical Engineering at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) in